Saturday, January 26, 2013

Greetings from a Gorram Nerd

Hey there, I'm Chris. I tried starting a blog a few years back, and for one reason or another, it just didn't click. Nowadays, I'm a different person, and I feel like an outlet where I can express myself, get things out there through my writing would be good for me, so here we go.

Allow me to introduce myself to anyone who doesn't know me, or who might not know me as well as they could. I'm 25, born and raised in Grand Rapids and, as the title of the blog would suggest, I'm a nerd. Whether you prefer geek or nerd, I'm pretty sure I qualify for either category.

I wear that title as somewhat of a badge of honor. In school, people through those words at me as if it was the worst weapon they could harm me with, and I will admit there was a time that I felt they were right. Then, as it slowly became more and more acceptable to like nerdy things, I finally embraced that side of me, and have never looked back.

I hope you choose to follow my blog, and I hope I get to know you. Anyone interested in this blog should know, it's not gonna be all nerdy things I address. Like I said, this is where I will express myself and get things out of my system. Odds are, that wont always be 100% happy, cheery stuff. But if you're still interested, I hope you will keep an eye on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment